“I’ve known JG Francoeur for years. He and I have worked on countless business deals together and we’ve had a TON of fun along the way. JG’s one of the smartest business people I know”. – Scott Morrison
Multiply Your Business podcast features Jean-Guy (JG) Francoeur, CEO of Black Card Books, with his wealth of knowledge and his generosity in sharing it to the world. JG discusses interesting and insightful topics that every entrepreneur faces, tips on how to manage and overcome obstacles, and putting the right mindset in perspective. Here is what the podcast show covers:
- The surprising story of what moved him to become an entrepreneur – it will tug your heart strings!
- How he built a solid 6 successful companies from various industries.
- How to overcome doubt and the ‘dark-days’.
- The simple thing he did to grow his business from 300 to 3,000 clients in 6 months.
- The Power of Perspective.
- How he looks at business building as a hobby.
- How to make sure your business model is right.
- How he & Gerry Robert built Black Card Books to be a global brand.
- How to develop Core Values for a business and how that impacts your company’s culture.
- The business book he used to build Black Card Books.
- The art of the #Hustle – what that means and why you should be hustling!
- The questions you should constantly be asking yourself.
- What happens at a Publish a Book and Grow Rich Bootcamp.
- The best advice he’s ever received.
- The best advice he likes to give.
Original Post here: GerryRobert.com