By Gene E. Likens
This by-product textual content describes biogeochemical cycles of natural and inorganic components and compounds in freshwater ecosystems.
Read Online or Download Biogeochemistry of Inland Waters PDF
Best chemistry reference books
This book gives a concise review of the mathematical foundations of kinetics utilized in chemistry and platforms biology. The analytical and numerical equipment used to unravel advanced fee equations with the generally used deterministic procedure should be defined, with fundamental specialise in functional features vital in designing experimental experiences and the overview of information.
Research of Seawater offers with the research of the micro-constituents in seawater when it comes to nutrient content material and environmental issues. The ebook describes sampling, choice of anions, research of dissolved gases, and steel preconcentration concepts. The ebook additionally offers with tracking radioactive components, the decision of seawater organics, organometallic compounds, and the oxygen-demand parameters in seawater.
Facharbeit (Schule) aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Chemie - Allgemeines, be aware: 1,0, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Meine Arbeit gliedert sich in einen theoretischen und einen praktischen Teil. Im theoretischen Teil meiner Arbeit beschäftigte ich mich mit der Ge- schichte und den Verwendungszwecken der Waidpflanze.
This prepared reference not just offers the new and rising subject of contemporary movement chemistry, it's also particular in illustrating the $64000 connection to sustainable chemistry. targeting extra sustainable tools and functions, the textual content generally covers each very important box from response time optimization to waste minimization, and from safeguard advancements to microwave purposes.
- Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report on the Nongovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Opportunities and Obstacles in Large-Scale Biomass Utilization: The Role of the Chemical Sciences and Engineering Communities: A Workshop Summary
- Ecological Models for Regulatory Risk Assessments of Pesticides: Developing a Strategy for the Future (Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry)
- A Practical Guide to Assay Development and High-Throughput Screening in Drug Discovery (Critical Reviews in Combinatorial Chemistry)
- Photoemission Studies of High-Temperature Superconductors (Cambridge Studies in Low Temperature Physics)
Additional resources for Biogeochemistry of Inland Waters
Biogeochemistry of Inland Waters by Gene E. Likens