By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a sublime sort via long-time training immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the intriguing disputes between trendy scientists
- Lists all of the vital discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the various Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Providing purposes in scientific improvement, pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamic modelling and medical trial simulation, this reference experiences the function of biomarkers in profitable drug formula and development.
The pathways and networks underlying organic functionality Now in its moment variation, Biochemical Pathways keeps to garner compliment from scholars, teachers, and researchers for its transparent, full-color illustrations of the pathways and networks that verify organic functionality. Biochemical Pathways examines the biochemistry of micro organism, crops, and animals.
Colorectal melanoma is the 3rd most typical melanoma all over the world, and in lots of components of the western international, it's the moment prime reason behind cancer-related deaths. This e-book covers colon melanoma metastasis from the main primary points to scientific perform. significant subject matters comprise physiopathology, genetic and epigenetic controls, melanoma starting up cells, epithelial-mesenchymal transition, development components and signalling, mobile adhesion, natures of liver metastasis, angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis, inflammatory reaction, prognostic markers, sentinel node and staging, and at last analysis and remedy.
Stochastic kinetic tools are at present thought of to be the main sensible and stylish technique of representing and simulating the dynamics of biochemical and organic networks. Deterministic as opposed to stochastic modelling in biochemistry and structures biology introduces and seriously stories the deterministic and stochastic foundations of biochemical kinetics, masking utilized stochastic technique thought for software within the box of modelling and simulation of organic strategies on the molecular scale.
- The Eighth Day of Creation: Makers of the Revolution in Biology
- RNA 3D Structure Analysis and Prediction: 27 (Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology)
- Genesis - In The Beginning: Precursors of Life, Chemical Models and Early Biological Evolution: 22 (Cellular Origin, Life in Extreme Habitats and Astrobiology)
- Lab Dynamics: Management and Leadership Skills for Scientists
- Atomic Evidence: Seeing the Molecular Basis of Life
- From Auto- to Allotransplantation (Translational Research in Biomedicine)
Extra resources for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein